As inspirational as long stories can be, sometimes you can get the same message that’s short and sweet and gets straight to the point. Quotes are easily digestible, and on a personal level have helped me deal with failure as small pick me up reminders. Below are the best 5 quotes for failure that have resonated with me.
- I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
– Thomas Edison
- I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I cannot accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
- It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case you fail by default.
– J.K. Rowling
- Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchhill
- You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
– Johnny Cash